Hair Cutting at Touch of Color Salon
Hair Cutting by a professional Stylist. Our salon is located in the Laurelhurst neighborhood of Seattle. We specialize in hair coloring, styling, and cutting.
Free haircut with purchase of any chemical services (color, foil, balayage,)
Valid for first-time customers by appointment only – Cannot combine offers
Book An Appointment
Hair cutting is where Amanda at Touch of color surely shines. In fact, after many years of working hard to pay her way through college, Amanda graduated from the Edward Wadsworth Institute for Hair Design in Portland, Oregon. In the City of Roses, she learned how to run a business, opening a renowned salon called, “Professionally Yours.” Amanda’s passion for her craft means that she continually strives to master new techniques through continued education, classes, and professional workshops.
With over 25 years of experience in hair cutting, Amanda has an impressive array of professional credentials and qualifications. Her illustrious clientele includes Seattle news anchors and politicians. Amanda’s work has been featured locally on KCPQ 13, and nationally on CNN. Her artistry, talent, dedication, and warm personality has earned her customers’ loyalty.
Amanda loves hair cutting!
Amanda loves the hair cutting profession. In fact, this is not only the chance to display her artistry and unique sense of hair cutting styles but also the day-to-day interaction with customers. Before leaving the salon, she is a perfectionist who strives to ensure that every customer is delighted with their look. And hair cutting at her salon is no exception!
Perfect haircut is a unique combination of many factors. A properly chosen haircut can dramatically transform the appearance; make an individual brighter and more expressive. Seemingly a simple procedure hair styling can, in just a matter of time transform anyone. Our Seattle Salon not based far from Bryant in Seattle will get you that ultimate haircut!
Reasons to get a haircut or styling from our salon:
- We are proud of our stylist Amanda. In fact, her qualifications and experience allow us to turn “haircuts into an amazing tool for the transformation of appearance”. Also, positive feedback on our hairdressing services and happy smiles of our clients is solid proof!
- Our master hair stylist Amanda knows all about the new trends and technologies in this field. In fact, Amanda will easily tell you which hairstyles will be in fashion next season, which new effective treatment for your hair type is the best option.
- Whether you’re in Seattle or nearby, Touch of Color Salon you will give you the perfect haircut and hair styling,
- Creative hairstyles by Amanda are of high-quality and premium-class. In fact, our Seattle based salon and its stylists Amanda cares about her customers, hence why she uses only safe, high-quality products. Trust Amanda, your styling will look great!
- In addition to haircuts and hair styling, we offer a wide variety of services that allow you to look luxurious in any situation from a wedding or evening hairstyle, even hair coloring!
THE AMERICAN DREAM
The 2006 opening of Amanda Touch of Color Salon is proof that the American Dream is still alive. Salon owner, Amanda Saephan is a perfect example of this; her inspirational story is a testament to the power of hard work and dedication.
In 1987, Amanda joined the ranks of the immigrants with the purpose of seeking a better life for herself and her family in the United States. Over the years, she has single-mindedly pursued her goals and ambitions as an artist and entrepreneur.
My hair has never been this beautiful! Amanda has transformed the way I look and the way I feel about myself. I came in with very dark hair that always looked awful with my grey roots. The color dimensions that Amanda adds to my hair makes me look great, makes the grey less noticeable, and I think I look younger. 🙂
Amanda also recently helped with hair for my Dad’s wedding. My sisters, my niece, my boyfriend, and I all got our hair done. We looked fantastic!! Everyone commented on how beautiful our hair looked. Thank you so much!!!
Thank you, Amanda! Not only are you sweet, warm, caring, and great to chat with, you are extremely talented and I’m happy to say I know you and that you make me look beautiful.
If you’re looking for a stylist/colorist/artist, Amanda is the best!Jessica B
After moving to Seattle, it took months to find a stylist that knew how to transform my thick hair into something lightweight and manageable and create a style that truly felt like “me.” After eight months of searching, a dear friend recommend Amanda, and I’m so thankful she did! Not only have I found my favorite cut, but also a salon that is incredibly welcoming and friendly. Love this place!Hannah Childs